The site has been down for a couple of days now due to us transferring the domain over to a new provider and thus hasn’t been pointing to the right location. Happy to see that everything’s fixed now though!
I can announce that I’ve completed the work on my first working version of MPC Remote which I’ve set to version 1.0 because it is stable and fulfills the features and goals I’ve set. This version will be submitted to the marketplace soon (as soon as Microsoft can fix a bug in the submission page) but you can download it today from my blog here if you happen to own an unlocked phone.
- Clean new interface (not very exciting in terms of flashy ‘yet’)
- Buttons to control playback, volume and seeking (currently implements the five-second seek back/forward)
- Main page provides the information you need
- Settings page allows for setting the host and port of the machine running MPC